maanantai 19. huhtikuuta 2010

Winds of change

Boy, has it been an interesting spring so far.

Something fundamental happened and changed in my mind, probably even earlier already, but now it has been the time and opportunity to realize that. My dreams for sabbathical leave turned into voluntarily leaving my existing hectic job, as the voluntary packages were available in the company, and can be that I was not among the first ones expected to make this decision. But it feels great !! I believe that by closing one door I will be able to open many others. This feels the right thing to do. I will take this year to gather my thoughts on what is important in this life, find an idea what I want to do with the rest of it, spend a lot of time with my daughter and dear friends and of course enjoy this whole KAPUA trip and preparations and fund raising of course. What could be better ??! :-)

We have successfully started co-operation with Tamarindo and thanks for Jaana for a lot of creativity and eagerness to support Malawi mothers. Also under preparation and extremely well proceeding charity golf afternoon and gala dinner in Vanajanlinna (Vanaja Castle in Hämeenlinna) on the 31st of July, will hopefully be able to invite people already this week. This will be a superb occasion, big thanks already to Pekka and others in Vanajanlinna for great attitude and big heart.

My sports career this spring has not been successful as I have been sick most of spring before my decision; luckily I was among the lucky ones having pretty good condition already when we started, so I have not stressed about it that much. Now in the agenda a lot of tennis, running and cycling to be ready for example for our Jopo-rides in the various villages in Malawi. Juhuu.

Luckily we will meet with the group soon in 5 weeks time, great to see all again !

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti