keskiviikko 4. elokuuta 2010

Confessions...

WOW what a summer we have had so far.  It has been quite different in so many ways I thought in advance... The main thing is that have to confess, training has been in its minimum. I am still counting on good basis from spring and will make a super intensive period still August and September. My friend laughed out loud as yesterday (surprisingly me being home for once) we went to my garage, and I honestly did not know which bicycle was mine.... so that much about training at least with a bike.... Tennis is in good shape as well as jogging... Me being totally free this summer revealed the total enjoyee-freak in me, I really have done only things that I feel like, nothing compulsory. What a feeling. Not that good combination with staying in shape :-)

I will post some nice feelings from our Vanaja Castle KAPUA happening, this was a success even though quite small. Anyhow over 1000e gathered for KAPUA.

I am happy to meet this coming weekend the active Climbers from -06-08 and 2010 in Inari! 

Should not hope cooling weather but for training purposes, let there be some cooler days at least quite soon :-)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti